Monday 26 September 2016

Skye's Quest Story

"I woke up in my classroom the lights were flickering, there was a gigantic hole in the wall leaving a doorway from the owls into the kestrels.I was agitated . I a few very simple and vague. have some memories of what happened to me and my friends. The first thing I remember is the sixth form came into the classroom and told us to get under the tables because they were trying to trick us into thinking that there was an earthquake , this was to demonstrate for our natural disasters topic.Even though I knew it was fake I was still alarmed so I got under the table as fast as I could. After the “the earthquake” we had a year 6 assembly to talk about how we felt. While Mr. Whitehouse was telling us that it was just a joke everything started to shake.Everyone was laughing because we thought it was just special effects. The teachers started to shout that we needed to get under the tables and all of year 6 started laughing even harder, even louder. That's when Mr .Crowter started to drag children under the table Mrs.Chant did the same.That's all I remember I must have been knocked out."

Would you like to read on?  Skye would love your feedback to help move her story forward.  Check out the rest of it here and let her know what you think her strengths and next steps are...

1 comment:

  1. i will need to change the part about the memory because it dosen 't make sense.:)

    ReplyDelete