Sunday 28 August 2016

How we do things in the Owls

This is the owls treaty.  We follow these things and we made it into a acoustic poem and called it - OWLS LEARN.  Each letter represents things we do in the owls and this is our treaty: 


Open our minds to new ideas

We are the best we can be

Listen and learn
 
Stand by each other - be inclusive


Learn together

Expand our thoughts

Always be honest and show integrity

Respect each other, myself, my environment and be positive role models

Never give up

By: Skye and Rashed

1 comment:

  1. charlotte chambers29 August 2016 at 08:27

    Our treaty is the best treaty ever and i think the "OWLS LEARN" bit is very cool and also my parents said it is really cool. also i hope that we have a perfect and fun year because i like our teacher because she loves laptops like me because i love laptops. I love the owls class and i am glad i got put in the Owls class thank you for putting me with Mrs chant.i know i have already said this but thankyou for everything we have done in the last 2 days.

    ReplyDelete