Thursday 3 November 2016

Teaching Each Other in Year 6

Recently I helped 3 of my friends in my maths class with their work.

They were struggling with long division so I offered some help. They felt much more confident after that and it made me feel really happy and proud. It didn’t only help them it also really helped me because while they were asking me questions I had to think of it from different perspectives and it made me feel even more confident.

When did you last learn by helping someone else?

By Abdullah (from the Kestrels)


1 comment:

  1. Abdullah, last week I was showing Mrs Astab how to make a paper parrot in the Year 1 shared area. Mrs Astab suggested we put a beak on the parrot and she taught me how to make a moving beak out of paper. Our parrots turned out great because we taught each other different skills in the art area.

    ReplyDelete